Wednesday, October 6, 2010
The Best Breakfast.
As I sat down with my porcelain white plate in my hands, I took a minute to notice everything around me. The hotel buffet was crowded with so many happy children and families, the sun was shining through the glass window beside me, filling the room with warmth and light, and the aroma was heavenly, it smelt of every morning breakfast you could think of. I examined my plate for a minute, and slowly stabbed my clean silver fork into the soft baked hash browns; they tasted magnificent and in a couple minutes they were already gone. Lightly I set my fork down and picked up the crispy and wavy bacon, gently I put it too my mouth and bit; it was defiantly the best bacon I have ever tasted. I finished my three pieces of that, and then got excited. I couldn’t wait to eat the last part. On my plate, the only thing left was a fluffy toasted mouse head shaped golden waffle. On top it was drenched with thick sweet smelling maple syrup. A small cube of real butter was slowly melting over top of the hot food. Light creamy whipping cream surrounded the butter along with fresh strawberries that were carefully placed on top. It smelled dreamy, my mouth was watering, and I couldn’t wait to take the first bite. Carefully I cut the mouse’s ear off first, and stuffed the whole thing in my mouth. Chewing gleefully, I tasted a lot of vanilla, mmm, vanilla waffle. I swallowed the piece, and helplessly went for more, I couldn’t resist. I ate the rest of my breakfast quite ferociously, and wanted more, but I knew I couldn’t because I was too full already, but, it truly was, the best breakfast I had ever had !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HORRIBLE.
ReplyDeletejust kidding, it was sooper good.
ew , pikachu hate this and chu . just kidding, your aweomse.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete