Its been a month already and im missing you more and more each day. It’s dark and cold and I want to come home. I cant handle being without you for any longer. Its lonely here, sure theres other guys, but we don’t get a long too well, especially with all the anger and depression going on. Were getting food, so no worry about that, and we get a lot of rest, but it can be hard, some of the other guys snore, but it is really stuffy in here. We have to sleep on the hard uncomfy floor, but im used to it now. My backs hurting, a lot, thats all. I wish I could sleep in an actual bed though, it would be nice. But enough about me, I know I’ll be fine as long as im thinking of you. I cant wait to get back home and hold you in my arms once again. I miss you.
Not yet completed ...
No comments:
Post a Comment