Friday, September 17, 2010

My Life with Eigth Arms.

If I had eight arms, my life would be totally different. I bet I would be great at typing, writing, sports that involve catching and throwing, playing instruments, and mostly, multitasking.
I wouldnt take so long getting ready in the mornings, I could be a really fast cook, I'd be the best dj, and i could do my homework and play videogeames, at the same time. If I babysat, there would probably be a lot less work for me, if the kids weren't freaked out. I'd be a lot faster at everything, and life would be a lot more simple, maybe.
Things that would suck; it would be harder getting changed, I'd have six more armpits to sweat from, and worst, my upper body would be way heavier then my lower meaning, it would be almost inpossible to walk straight.

I don't think eight arms would help with all my clutseness, so for that reason, Im perfectly satisfited with two arms.

1 comment:

  1. your an alright beauty. . .
    Dece sentences could've been better

    ReplyDelete