Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Most Delicious Desert.

I stared at the steaming chocolate dessert sitting on my clean white plate. It was delicatly covered in a warm chocolate syrup, with juicy bluberries garnished on the side. My mouth was watering as I scooped a piece up quickly with my fork. I held the fork up to my lips and slowly took the bite off. As I chewed I noticed how moist, chewy, and delicious this thing was. I reached my fork into the dessert for some more, but this time, not so slow. The bites were tasting better and better each time. The rich brown food made my stomach fill with warmth and chocolatey goodness. I took my last bite and savoured it as it melted in my mouth. The taste was almost addicting, but I was done now. This brownie, was the most delicious desert I have ever tasted.

3 comments:

  1. great, very discriptive and good puncuation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh baby baby baby , baby baby bay baby. i like it make pikachu want to eat it , giggle! :)

    ReplyDelete