Thursday, December 16, 2010

Your Blog - By Charmander and Squirtle.

Ohh, your blog, your blog,
I could read it anytime, cause it's nifty,
Your fish, your fish,
I could feed them all day, but theres fifty.

Its soo perfect, and i comment every . . daaaay.
Yeuuh, i know, i know,
When i comment on it, it makes her smile,
And its so, its so,
Good to think my comments are worthwhile.

But everytime she asks if shes made mistakes,
I post:

When I see your blog,
Theres not a thing an error to be changed,
Because its so flawless,
Just the way its written,
And when you double space,
I can tell your in a hurried pace,
Because it so flawless,
Just the way its written.

I follow, I follow,
Her blog because it's my favourite,
I love, I love,
Every single word thats writen in it.

Its soo perfect, and i comment every . . daaaay.
Oh, you know you know you know,
I'd never ask you to change it,
If perfect's whats your typing for,
Then dont ever change it.

So don't even ask if you have made mistakes,
You know I'll post:

When I see your blog,
Theres not an error to be changed,
Because its so flawless,
Just the way its written.
And when you double space,
I can tell your in a hurried pace,
Because it so flawless,
Just the way its written.

The way its written,
The way its written,
Girl your blogs flawless,
Just the way its posted.

When I see your blog,
Theres not an error to be changed,
Because its so flawless,
Just the way its written,
And when you double space,
I can tell your in a hurried pace,
Because it so flawless,
Just the way its written.

No comments:

Post a Comment