Dear Santa,
How are you this Christmas? And the elf, reindeer, and Mrs. Clause, how are they? I can’t wait for Christmas morning to open the gift you got me, I bet whatever it is the elf worked very hard! Make sure to tell them I said thanks. What kind of cookies would you like me to leave you this year? Maybe I’ll change it up this time. Peppermint white chocolate chip cookies sound like they’d be good. I bet you usually get the same old chocolate chip cookies one house after another. I can imagine that getting boring. I’ll be sure to leave you a nice cold glass of milk on the table beside the tree also. Ask the reindeer if they want celery or carrots this year, I’m undecided on what to feed them. Tell Dasher and Dancer, and Prancer and Vixen, Comet, Cupid and Donner and Blitzen, and Rudolph, I said hi and merry Christmas to them all too!
not yet completed...
No comments:
Post a Comment